Glo Ghana users have been asked to change their network settings to AirtelTigo and enable data roaming.
On April 22, AirtelTigo announced a partnership with Glo to enhance Glo’s network coverage across the country.
The deal known as a National Roaming arrangement will allow Glo users to tap into AirtelTigo network services.
It’s worth noting that this partnership is not a merger, so Glo users will still be able to enjoy all Glo products just as before.
How to activate AirtelTigo data roaming
Follow the steps below to activate AirtelTigo data roaming.
- Go to Settings, then go to Connections
- Go to Mobile Networks
- Under Network operators, choose ‘Select manually’
- Select AirtelTigo, then tap Ok
- After, turn on Data roaming
- Go to Settings
- Go to Cellular / Mobile Data
- Tap Cellular Data Options
- Turn on Data Roaming
Users who do not see AirtelTigo can select 62003, Tigo or Mobitel instead.
Follow these simple steps to change your mobile network to AirtelTigo on your Glo device.